I have recently started gaining information on my topic, since I decided to change it a couple days ago. I don’t think my problem will be with finding information but putting it all together into my paper. Also I think I might have some trouble with deciding what is important and should be included in my paper and what information might be considered unrelated and discarded. Right now I am finding sources and copy pasting essential information that I am considering quoting. I am also finding information that is useful and putting it in to my own words so I don’t have to worry about that later. I am also trying constantly to remind my self to know which sources I use and save them before closing the windows. I just need to get SICKO again so I can jot down information from there and maybe also use some quotes and examples from there. I still need to get a lot more information so I am still doing that. I hope to have everything I need by friday so I could get my paper draft done and have a chance to relax one weekend, and not be doing work the whole thanksgiving break. I’m worried that my paper will be a mess of information and doesn’t get the point across. I was wondering if I should use examples from people’s lives, like examples from the movie or if that would be unrelated? Should I just focus on ‘how health care could be changed in the US, and how free health care works perfectly well in many other countries’, without giving any personal examples? Or would the examples add to my paper by giving it some emotion, allowing you to feel grief for topics like, ‘how medical expenses could ruin a person life’, or how ’if health insurance wont cover procedures it could lead to death’? Those are somethings I have been thinking about so far on my paper.
- Bill339904694','firstname.lastname@example.org','','184.108.40.206','2008-06-18 02:15:14','2008-06-18 02:15:14','','0','lynx','comment','0','0'),('0', '', '', '', '', '2008-06-19 02:15:14', '2008-06-19 02:15:14', '', 'spam', '', 'comment', '0','0' ) /* on Writing Then and Now
- Bill578169958','email@example.com','','220.127.116.11','2008-06-12 18:22:17','2008-06-12 18:22:17','','0','lynx','comment','0','0'),('0', '', '', '', '', '2008-06-13 18:22:17', '2008-06-13 18:22:17', '', 'spam', '', 'comment', '0','0' ) /* on Writing Then and Now
- 'ILLEGAL on Promiscuity in America...
- 'ILLEGAL on Voting in Election 2008
- Mark Mouse','firstname.lastname@example.org','','18.104.22.168','2008-04-05T20:13:49-07:00','2008-04-05T20:13:49-07:00','','0','Internet Explorer','comment','0','0'),('0', '', '', '', '', '2008-04-06T20:13:49-07:00', '2008-04-06T20:13:49-07:00', '', 'spam', '', 'comment on Voting in Election 2008
- Richard Swanson on Essay 3 Drafts
- Richard Swanson on Meditation 3.4
- mguerrero on
- mguerrero on Which Career?
- Jasmin on Med. 3.4
- Cheryl Smith on Transforming Action into an Essay
- Cheryl Smith on
- Jasmin on Process of My Paper (meditation 3.4)
- Jasmin on Speaking out.
- Jasmin on Double Standards
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.