I have come to a conclusion that the career I want is in the field of business. The problem is that I’m not sure what part of business. I’m not sure whether to go into accounting or finance. So, I plan on investigating the pros and cons of both careers. I plan on using some websites on financial corporations such as Meryl Lynch to see what they do exactly or accounting firms such as Deloitte and Touche. I also have an accounting teacher from high school that I can interview and use his information as a source. I had another business teacher from high school that worked on Wall Street for many years. My questions now are where would I make the most money and be happy at the same time? I also want to know whether or not I would be happy working in either of these fields. Maybe after this paper, I will change my mind completely.
One Response to “Which Career?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Bill339904694','email@example.com','','220.127.116.11','2008-06-18 02:15:14','2008-06-18 02:15:14','','0','lynx','comment','0','0'),('0', '', '', '', '', '2008-06-19 02:15:14', '2008-06-19 02:15:14', '', 'spam', '', 'comment', '0','0' ) /* on Writing Then and Now
- Bill578169958','firstname.lastname@example.org','','18.104.22.168','2008-06-12 18:22:17','2008-06-12 18:22:17','','0','lynx','comment','0','0'),('0', '', '', '', '', '2008-06-13 18:22:17', '2008-06-13 18:22:17', '', 'spam', '', 'comment', '0','0' ) /* on Writing Then and Now
- 'ILLEGAL on Promiscuity in America...
- 'ILLEGAL on Voting in Election 2008
- Mark Mouse','email@example.com','','22.214.171.124','2008-04-05T20:13:49-07:00','2008-04-05T20:13:49-07:00','','0','Internet Explorer','comment','0','0'),('0', '', '', '', '', '2008-04-06T20:13:49-07:00', '2008-04-06T20:13:49-07:00', '', 'spam', '', 'comment on Voting in Election 2008
- Richard Swanson on Essay 3 Drafts
- Richard Swanson on Meditation 3.4
- mguerrero on
- mguerrero on Which Career?
- Jasmin on Med. 3.4
- Cheryl Smith on Transforming Action into an Essay
- Cheryl Smith on
- Jasmin on Process of My Paper (meditation 3.4)
- Jasmin on Speaking out.
- Jasmin on Double Standards
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.